Basic Series : 68mm thickness Profile, “DRP 68”.
- Frame Profile & Timber for the basic series : 68mm x 81mm Red Dark Meranti wood, 3ply laminated, kiln dried 9°- 11°, high density 550 kg/m Wider section for the frame profile available upon request.
- Sash Section & Timber for the Classic models with panels : 68mm x 140mm Red Dark Meranti wood, 3ply laminated, kiln dried 9°- 11°, high density 550 kg/m3.
- Sash Section for the Plywood models with CNC design (Rabote) : 68mm thickness made of Veneer marine Plywood with CNC engravings and decorative solid wood parts according model choice.
Standard Glazing: double thermal insulating glazing 4mm extra clear / 16argon / 4mm Low E. Ug = 1,1 (W/m²Κ) – Rw = 35 db.A variety of other glazing combinations are available to cover any specification requirement.
Standard Hardware: Roto Doorsafe multi point lock series in various versions.
Sealing gaskets : Two perimetrical rubbers to ensure high performance insulation.
Water drainage : Aluminium water drainage system on bottom that provides complete air/water insulation.
Automatic rubber air exclusion system (without any step on the floor) that offers protection against air but not complete insulation as per aluminium drainage system.
Panels : Decorative panels made with a combination of solid wood in conjunction with veneer marine plywood. A series of various types of panels (Flat, raised panels , pyramid panels e.t.c.) is available.
Accessories : Various types of Mosquito nets fitted in a special solid wooden extra frame 94mmx72mm , Alarm magnetic contacts, decorative iron grids, electrical opening system, e.t.c.
Mouldings (Architraves) : 13mm x 60mm interior architraves – 9mm x 30mm exterior architraves.
Varnishing : The painting procedure is performed in ultrasonic robotic installations of electrostatic painting and include the following phases:
- Impregnation: the window is sprayed – fully immersed with fungicidal preservatives in a flowcoating chamber.
- Drying procedure: In a closed room with controlled temperature and humidity, the surface is «sanded» by special machines and also by hand.
- Two or three electrostatic paint layers with varnish and colouring agents or RAL colours: All steps require the necessary drying time, the treatment of the wood surface and the strict quality control of each individual step till the final layer.
click here to see our entrance doors